Friday, January 8, 2010

Why am I doing this?

In case you stumble on to this site, and you feel like getting the history of why I'd bother to write all this down, but a couple of months ago I got the baking bug and, as I've expanded my experimentation, I've always thought I'd like to document my trials and tribulations in the baking world. Especially from the point of a view of what could be fairly described as your typical guy. I have no baking/cooking training and there's a good chance I have the game on in the background while I'm in the kitchen.

My intention is to post everything I try here, with recipe ingredients and photos of me trying to put stuff together, hopefully with all my mistakes so that you know how best to avoid the ones I'm making.

Anyway, this is just for fun -- if you decide to make anything, let me know! I'd love to see if anyone actually tries and likes/hates any of the stuff I'm working on.

In any case, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment